Monday, April 14, 2014

Please Pray For His Favor

After SOOO much prophesying at my church, JHOP, here in NYC yesterday, God is just continuing to mold my heart anew. He's cleansing me and purifying me for what's to come next, and after praying and seeking him about the 3 weeks of missions training this summer, he's telling me I need to go. To sign up for the early bird special I need $1,175 by May 5th. If I don't sign up for the early amount, it will be $1300. This total amount includes three meals, living expenses, and the tuition for the training. Please pray with me as I pray that God will completely bless this dream in my heart, he will use me, and that he will PROVIDE COMPLETELY for me financially, spiritually, and emotionally to go to this missions training. It just so Happens that it's July 13-August 2nd this summer, just before I need to go back to Pratt for RA training (another dream he's brought into fruition). This program is going to prepare me so much to be on fire for Jesus and bring that back to Pratt next year. Also pray for my lifeguarding bosses to allow me to still work this summer and end even earlier than they thought I'd be ending. I know my future is in God's hands, I know this is the summer I was supposed to be working a lot to save money for an apartment for the future, but I also know that even when I think I have it all figured out, God knows where I'll be five years from now- he knows every step backwards and forewords, and he has my complete future in the palm of his hands. He holds me and is providing for me and I don't have to worry about anything, because my security is in Christ.


No comments:

Post a Comment