Thursday, April 10, 2014

HE IS FAITHFUL

HOLY MOLY I AM IN SUCH AWE, INSPIRATION, AND BLESSINGNESS RIGHT NOW. Praise God for blessings and opportunities!! I just received a message from my friend Stephanie from YWAM (youth with a mission), a missions organization with campuses located in  areas all over the world, about this missions opportunity to learn and grow in your talents and gifts and then be prepared to go out and change your cities for 3 weeks in California this summer (july 13th-august 2nd). I just feel SO CALLED to do this and just so much more answering to my prayers lately about things I'm asking for from God to do and use in my life. HE HAS BEEN USING ME SO MUCH. It's $1175 if I sign up by May 5th, so please send the word out and pray for me as I continue to meditate on this and go where God is calling me to go. I've been praying lately for God to open doors for me and to use me in whatever way he chooses to create life change and spread Jesus, and he just keeps blessing me SO MUCH. How amazing is it that when you put your life fully in his hands, no matter what happens to you, the enemy can not steal that joy and the Lord BLESSES you because of your faithfulness and becomes faithful for that?? I am so thankful and just want to praise God with all of my life!!! Continue to pray with me, donate to this trip, and pray for YWAM, because they are on my heart so often lately, and God is really using them to create life change and impact college campuses. If you have any questions, feel free to ask AND SHARE WITH anyone who you think would be interested in this!!

Have a lovely amazing day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment