Saturday, March 8, 2014

Fashion Illustration Dreams

Oh the beauty of fashion illustrations. Seeing something pretty, igniting an idea, and fueling the flame by capturing its essence on paper. Thin lines sketching a figure, sleek brush strokes grazing the paper, and subtle ink lines pulling everything together. This is my future and Dallas Shaw is the reason I want to be a fashion illustrator- her illustrations helped create that dream.

I can't wait to work. To have fun everyday, and be in a world inspired by art and fashion. Ever since I was a little girl, I always knew I wanted to be an artist, and here I am today; in NYC, attending my dream school of Pratt, and deeply in love with Jesus and his plan for me. He takes my dreams and gives them wings, and I'm so excited to see what's in store for me this coming year. Don't give up on your dreams. Instead, give them to Jesus and he will give them wings and let them take flight.



No comments:

Post a Comment