Sunday, March 9, 2014

Until We Meet Again,When I've Consumed Large Quantities of Coffee

Why am I awake at 4:30am? (technically 3:30, because of this weird thing called Daylights Saving) Because I go to college, and people are loud, and I just distinctively heard my dear friend's voice down the hallway when he doesn't even live on my floor, and was awoken by his lovely voice. Oh, and because I desperately want to go to the gym at 6:30am because I am so pumped and awake, and to get a "kick start" on my CRAZY busy day full of going to church, coming home, feeding my hungry face with food-correction feeding my face with food to satisfy my hungry belly-and then meeting friends to go to Hillsong NYC (HOLLLAA) and then consequently eat more food afterwards. But it's gonna be Mexican and chips are involved, so it's such a rewarding experience. I'm totes gonna need some of that Jesus rest, Lord have mercy. Why am I even awake right now? Oh yeah. But why don't I just sleep for a wee 2 hours? Because I know I will feel like I got hit by a truck. Or a mug. Coffee... ok, focus. But I may pass out soon. I could always just not go to the gym...we'll see. I don't have access to coffee until 8:30am, so I mayyy fall asleep in the gym, or angrily yell at people. Maybe I should sleep and then hide my face until church. I can wear one of those super cool ski mask things where it looks like I'm a villian. Ok, this is getting really really weird, really really fast. I choose sleep. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment