Thursday, November 26, 2015

NEWS | Partnering With Brick and Portal

Hello!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

I'm super thankful and  happy to announce that I am now partnering with Brick and Portal! They are a lovely online platform that allows people to create their own store, representing their specific style while advertising products from various companies around the world. How exciting is that?! So basically, when you go to their website here you can view many stores that represent different styles.

Mine is entitled Emma Ricupero, so you can easily find me! The goal of my store is to sell merchandise for $50 or lower, and use as many companies as possible whose goal is to help third world countries, like Toms. Everything is sold for a retail price, so it's actually cheaper if you select the items from my store, than if you were to go to the actual company's store.

Checkout my store Emma Ricupero , not only to find styles curated by me, but to have the chance to purchase items that will help those who can't help themselves.

Let's start a revolution. Let's pay it forward.


{ Artwork and Photography Produced and Owned by Emma Ricupero }

Xoxo,
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment